Thursday, January 29, 2009

8th Annual Quail Shoot and Liars' Lunch

SKT Ranch 8th Annual Quail Shoot was last weekend. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to fly to Texas for the big event, but I thought I'd share some of the pictures taken by my sister, Melissa. The family has renamed her APL - Annoying Picture Lady. But you tell me, would these people be posing for pictures if they really thought she was annoying? Yeah, I didn't think so either.



Kevin (APL's husband), bird dog (no, not you Jeremy!), Cameron and Logan

The nieces on their camo 4-wheeler.
Check out Eliza's sweet boots!

My cousin Blayde, the great white hunter.




Cleaning the quail because they don't clean themselves!




The Toone Boys
(too bad Logan and Blayde didn't get their Dads' height genes!)


hahahahahaha!

Truth be told...they are all over 6 feet!


Motley Toone Town



2 comments:

  1. Megan, the "drink gal" was sorely missed at the Quail Hunt. You would have loved the early AM COLD weather!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Sad you couldn't be there...but there is always next year!!! Loves you. Jacq 2009.

    ReplyDelete